One of the most sensitive duties that fall on the backs of Human Resources professionals is notifying families with the loss of one of their beloved members, you need to be prepared to handle this most sensitive situation. “How a person receives the death notification actually will change how they process the death,” said Rebecca Bywater
The Workshop as well will help the HR Professionals to deliver the termination and laying off news.
- Mohamed has fell down and died, what would you say to his family?
- Everyone will be asked how he would deliver the bad news
- Responses will be analyzed to point out the strengths and areas of improvement
Understanding emotions, personalities and reactions
- Getting the notifiers Psychologically prepared
“I would rather get shot at than having to go notify a family that their beloved one has passed away” said a police officer
Understanding our personalities will help us get prepared
Understanding others will help us realize and expect their reactions
- Emotional Significance of the notification
- “The death notification process touches thousands families everyday” Death and Dying Book