Course Length: 5 Days including Exam
IADC Virtual Classroom "Live Training Session" - Well Control - Driller Level & Supervisory Level :
Safety 24/7 understand the current global pandemic crisis & the importance of staying home and safe, we present our online virtual classroom model “LTS”, where we can deliver these IADC courses to you anywhere globally.
Safety 24/7 - IADC “Live Training Sessions” model is basically bringing the same classroom experience to your screen.
LTS was built on the VARK approach of psychology of learning, It refers to the four learning styles: Visual, Auditory, Reading/writing preference, Kinesthetic.
The idea is simply having a live and interactive video connection with the participants in which we present the material and build dialogues around it.
Key benefits of Safety 24/7 - IADC
To view our scheduled courses, check our calendar of courses
- Personalized learning
- IADC internationally recognized certificate
- Live and Interactive video sessions.
- Online Simulator Practice.
- Flexible timing
- Experienced instructors in a small group can tailor approaches and answer questions on a 1:1 basis with learner
- Immediate feedback
- If a certain module is confusing, too slow, or too fast, the instructor can immediately adjust the teaching plan to accommodate real-time feedback.
- The participants will have the chance to stop at any time to ask or give feedback.
- Students can meet both the instructor and each other.
- Breakout Rooms, where the participants can be divided into separate teams
- Hands-on experience – With LTS, it’s easier to mix in case studies and hands-on exercises.
IADC Virtual Classroom "Live Training Session" - Well Control - Well Sharp Driller Level & Supervisory Level - Covers the following:
This course is designed for personnel involved in drilling and well control operations on offshore drilling installations and onshore rigs.
Driller Level & Supervisory Level well control - well sharp training is provided for surface and/or subsea stack. This course has 2, timed, written test, for either Surface or Surface & Subsea stack certification